The Getting Started - System Checklist consists of a series of shortcuts to help get your QuantaStor system up and running quickly. Every step in the list is available through the normal management interface and is covered in more detail in that section.
- Add a License Key
- Activate a License Key
- Opens the Activate License dialogue to activate on-line. (Note: requires an internet connection)
- Change Administrator Password
- Network Configuration
- Opens the Modify Network Port dialogue. This is normally accessed by right-clicking a network port and selecting Modify, or by selecting the Modify button from the Storage Management Toolbar when the Storage System stack is selected.
- Create a Storage Pool
- Opens the Create Storage Pool dialogue. Also available by right-clicking within the Storage Pool stack and selecting Create Storage Pool, or by selecting the Create button from the Storage Pool section of the Toolbar when the Storage Pools stack is selected.
- Create a Volume
- Opens the Create Storage Volume dialogue. Also available by right-clicking within the Storage volume stack and selecting Create Storage Volume or by selecting the Create' button from the Storage Volume section of the Toolbar when the Storage Volumes stack is selected.
- Add a Host
- Opens the Add Host dialogue. Also available by right-clicking within the Hosts stack and selecting Create Host or by selecting the Add' button from the Host section of the Toolbar when the Hosts stack is selected.
- Assign a Volume to a Host
- Opens the Assign/Unassign Storage Volume dialogue. The assignments can be made in the menus either in the Storage Volumes or Hosts stack. In either section right-click and select either Assign/Unassign Host Access or Assign Volumes respectively.
Return to the QuantaStor Web Admin Guide