+ Support Guide Overview
- 1 End User License Agreement (EULA)
- 2 Support Guidelines
- 3 Terms of Support and Maintenance Agreement
- 4 Open Source / 3rd Party Software Licenses
- 5 Knowledge Base Articles
- 6 Product Release Change Log and Security Updates
The QuantaStor End User License Agreement (EULA) is available in the License Manager of every QuantaStor Appliance when you click the 'Add License' button.
The Support Guidelines for the QuantaStor support levels and how to contact support are detailed in the Support Guidelines document at the below link. This document is also available on the Contact Support page on the OSNEXUS website.
The QuantaStor Terms of Support and Maintenance Agreement (Support Agreement) provides details on minimum response times and more.
Open Source / 3rd Party Software Licenses
QuantaStor SDS is Linux based and ISO media includes numerous open source packages. These three links provide detail into the open-source copyright notices for all 3rd Party software packages that are included with the QuantaStor SDS v4 ISO.
The Knowledge Base (KB) contains a series of articles developed by OSNEXUS Customer Support. KB articles are special notices to work around specific known issues, typically in older versions of QuantaStor.
Product Release Change Log and Security Updates
- Details of what features and fixes are included with each QuantaStor release
- Details of what Linux security updates impact QuantaStor and how to update your appliance
- Details on product version end-of-life dates and notifications