+ Integration Guide Overview
From OSNEXUS Online Documentation Site
Revision as of 06:21, 23 April 2020 by Qadmin
- 1 Globus Connect Server v4 Integration
- 2 Kemp LoadMaster Integration
- 3 Idera Uptime Cloud Monitor Integration
- 4 Docker Volume Plugin Integration
- 5 PagerDuty Integration
- 6 Librato Metrics Integration
- 7 Cloudera™ Hadoop Integration Guide
- 8 Nagios Integration
- 9 Avid Media Composer™ + MediaHarmony Configuration Guide
- 10 R1Soft Backup Integration
- 11 Gladinet Integration
- 12 OpenStack Cinder
- 13 Zabbix Integration
- 14 HTTP File Access via Apache
- 15 Microsoft VSS Provider
- 16 SolarWinds MSP Integration
- 17 Dropbox Integration
- 18 Mattermost Integration
- Use Globus Connect Server to deliver advanced file transfer and sharing capabilities using QuantaStor storage
- Use Kemp LoadMaster for load balancing S3 services
- Provides cloud monitoring and near real-time system stats
- Integration with Docker for persistent containers which map to QuantaStor Storage Volumes
- Use PagerDuty to get notified of call-home system alerts to your IT team with an advanced ticketing system.
- Use Librato to collect and view a dashboard metrics on utilization and other stats from your QuantaStor Systems.
- The Hadoop Integration Guide gives you an overview of the installation steps to get Hadoop running in your QuantaStor grid.
- Monitoring and metrics platform integration, more information available here.
- An overview of QuantaStor configuration steps for use with Avid.
- Documentation on how to install the R1Soft Backup Agent
- Documentation on setting up Gladinet enterprise cloud file storage solution on QuantaStor. Solution is similar to Dropbox.
- Documentation on setting up OpenStack Cinder to use the QuantaStor Cinder Driver.
- Monitoring via the Zabbix platform, more information available here.
- Overview of how to access your files in your network shares directly via HTTP
- Plug-in module for Microsoft Virtual Shadow Copy Services (VSS) support
- Installation of SolarWinds MSP client into QuantaStor SDS
- Dropbox based Cloud Containers enable NFS/SMB based access to Dropbox folders via any QuantaStor SDS System
- Enables QuantaStor alerts to be sent to a Mattermost channel using a incoming webhook.