+ Integration Guide Overview
From OSNEXUS Online Documentation Site
Revision as of 20:11, 18 May 2022 by Qadmin
- 1 IBM SAN Volume Controller (SVC) Integration
- 2 Veeam Deployment Guide
- 3 Globus Connect Server v4 Integration
- 4 Kemp LoadMaster Integration
- 5 Idera Uptime Cloud Monitor Integration
- 6 KeyCloak Integration
- 7 Docker Volume Plugin Integration
- 8 Cloudera™ Hadoop Integration Guide
- 9 Nagios Integration
- 10 Avid Media Composer™ + MediaHarmony Configuration Guide
- 11 R1Soft Backup Integration
- 12 Gladinet Integration
- 13 OpenStack Cinder
- 14 Zabbix Integration
- 15 HTTP File Access via Apache
- 16 Microsoft VSS Provider
- 17 SolarWinds MSP Integration
- 18 Dropbox Integration
- 19 Mattermost Integration
- 20 Chronograf Integration
- 21 Alert Manager / IT Service Management (ITSM) Integration
- Covers how to configure QuantaStor for use with IBM SVC
- The Veeam Deployment guide provides instructions on how to setup QuantaStor as a backup repository for file, block and object storage with Veeam Backup & Recovery.
- Use Globus Connect Server to deliver advanced file transfer and sharing capabilities using QuantaStor storage
- Use Kemp LoadMaster for load balancing S3 services
- Provides cloud monitoring and near real-time system stats
- Provides RGW S3 access token based access to buckets
- Integration with Docker for persistent containers which map to QuantaStor Storage Volumes
- The Hadoop Integration Guide gives you an overview of the installation steps to get Hadoop running in your QuantaStor grid.
- Monitoring and metrics platform integration, more information available here.
- An overview of QuantaStor configuration steps for use with Avid.
- Documentation on how to install the R1Soft Backup Agent
- Documentation on setting up Gladinet enterprise cloud file storage solution on QuantaStor. Solution is similar to Dropbox.
- Documentation on setting up OpenStack Cinder to use the QuantaStor Cinder Driver.
- Monitoring via the Zabbix platform, more information available here.
- Overview of how to access your files in your network shares directly via HTTP
- Plug-in module for Microsoft Virtual Shadow Copy Services (VSS) support
- Installation of SolarWinds MSP client into QuantaStor SDS
- Dropbox based Cloud Containers enable NFS/SMB based access to Dropbox folders via any QuantaStor SDS System
- Enables QuantaStor alerts to be sent to a Mattermost channel using a incoming webhook.
- Enables one to make custom real-time stats dashboards by installing Chronograf directly into QuantaStor
Alert Manager / IT Service Management (ITSM) Integration
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with AlertOps as an Inbound Integration
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Dynatrace's Events V2 Ingest API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Freshservice's Webhook API
ServiceNow Lightstep Integration
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with ServiceNow Lightstep's Generic Webhook API
Atlassian OpsGenie Integration
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Atlassian OpsGenie's V2 Alerts API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with PagerDuty's Events V2 API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Solarwinds Service Desk API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Squadcast via webhook API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with Splunk On-Call (formerly VictorOps) via webhook API
- QuantaStor's alerting system integrates with xMatters via webhook API